MINIMUM WEIGHT 3400 LBS AFTER RACE
1. Any American made sedan with a stock firewall and floor pan and frame with 101 inch minimum wheelbase. 2. Sub frame cars may tie frames together under the car. Mount in stock location, any mount.
3. All cars must have a minimum 6 point roll cage. 3 bars in driver side door and 2 in passenger side.
4. Stock front and rear bumper. Must have a tow hook on the front and rear. Mounting is optional.
5. If the car claimed originally came with a spoiler, a stock spoiler will be allowed.
6. Crossbars are allowed under the floorpan. All other bars are optional.
7. Stock steel factory assembly line production body for the make of car in stock location.
8. Plastic nose is permitted. No wedge nose.
9. Fuel cell is required. Must be secured by 1 inch by 3/16 inch steel straps with 3/8 inch bolts or larger. Rear of fuel cell must be at least 12 inches away from rear of car.
10. Battery may be relocated but not in the driver compartment.
11. 8" steel wheels max. 275 - 60 - 15 tires max or at least 30% used imca tires
12. Minimal cutting for tire clearance, roll cage and fuel cell, no other cutting allowed.
1. All suspension must remain in stock location.
2. Racing springs and racing shocks allowed
3. Spring buckets and lowering blocks allowed. No weight jacks.
4. Stock rear end for make of car GM to GM, FORD to FORD, and CHRYSLER to CHRYSLER, may be locked.
5. Stock 4 wheel working brakes, no shut off valves and no after market components.
Brake pedal must remain stock and in stock location.
6. No quick steers allowed.
7. Factory disc rear brakes only.
1. Manual or automatic with working torque converter.
2. Minimum 10 ½ clutch.
3. Flywheel must be steel and weigh minimum 20 lbs.
$1000. engine buy includes everything but carb. waterpump, distributer and flywheel.
1. 360 cubic in. max (may have max .060 overbore). Must pull 19 inches vacuum at 900 RPM.
2. Engine must have factory assembly line production components throughout engine. Mounts in stock position, any mount.
3. No vortec heads. Cast iron heads only.
4. Stock production 2 barrel carb. allowed 1" adapter to run cast iron intake only.
5. Stock exhaust manifold
6. Stock ignition.
7. Aluminum radiator okay.
8. Head must have 55 cc minimum volume.
9. Engine set back no further than No. 1 plug in line with ball joint.
10. Factory replacement pistons. No racing pistons.
11. No Rhodes style lifters. No roller cams or roller lifters.
PURE STREET CLASS GENERAL RULES
* All weights must have two (2) bolts.
* ANYTHING NOT SPECIFIED MUST BE STOCK AND IN STOCK LOCATION.